||Sr. Consultant, IT Delivery
||New York City
Bergmen Consulting is looking for a Sr. Consultant, IT Delivery to help its customers select, blueprint and manage technology solutions.
The Sr. Consultant will join project teams on one of more customer engagements to provide hands-on expertise and support across multiple disciplines, including business analysis, project management, and systems management.
Interested? To keep in touch, follow us on LinkedIn: http://in.bergmenconsulting.com
Airline IT Consultants. Bergmen Consulting provides IT strategy and project management services to leading travel and hospitality organizations. We work hand in hand with IT and business leadership to drive efficiency and differentiation through technology.
Combining solid industry knowledge, IT delivery expertise and engineering capabilities, our consultants work as one to successfully bring critical initiatives and transformation efforts to the finish line, from strategy setting thru execution.
Our philosophy is simple: be frank and move things forward. We call it: Clarity Forward (tm).
We cherish and practice:
TEAMWORK - IDEAS - CLARITY - EXTRA MILE (the)
- Help customers throughout all phases of technology initiatives.
- Provide expertise and support across multiple disciplines, including business analysis, project management, and systems management.
- Produce high quality deliverables, including system requirements, project plans, test plans, and RFPs that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure completeness and quality of deliverables.
- Review and collaborate on deliverables produced by other teammates.
- Constantly identify and develop pragmatic responses to project risks and issues.
- Offer guidance to more junior consultants.
- Provide assistance to Bergmen Consulting's leadership team to research markets, win engagements, and refine service and product offering.
- At least 3 to 5 years of technology delivery experience as an IT project manager, business analyst, product manager, solution delivery manager, and/or technology management consultant in a corporate environment.
- Solid track record of successful implementations and integrations of technology solutions.
- Solid understanding of project governance and processes.
- Strong ability to adapt to different roles and environments.
- Proven risk management skills.
- Ability to propose smart solutions to roadblocks.
- Not afraid of walking the extra mile to keep schedule on track.
- Highly organized.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Very positive. Strong people skills.
- Experience in the travel and hospitality industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related.
- May require up to 80% traveling on certain engagements.
- Working remotely is usually OK.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.